Sunday, January 24, 2010

As a writer, I find that there are days where it is impossible for me to write. When I try, I get nowhere. And when I stop, sit back, and think about what I want to write, it seems so attainable, but when I try to write it doesn't work.

Usually, these moments last entire days. I'll wake up one morning and find that I can't write that day. And then the next morning, I'll find that I'm able to write again. It's inexplicable, and I don't quite understand it.

Is it just me, or has this ever happened to anybody else?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, happens to me all the time. I have so little time to write that when it happens I just want to pull my hair out. I eat chocolate instead. Then I have to go running. The running actually helps me get my brain working again and I can usually write something when I come back. And yes, my desk chair does not have a pleasant smell since I usually write before showering. Must take advantage of working brain while I can!

    ReplyDelete